The Pond at Wallum Lake is available to all club members, including family and junior members.
Known simply as the pond at the Wallum Lake Rod & Gun Club, which invites kids to fish there for prizes each year in late May or early June.
The state's official maps show it as Ducharme Pond - after Ronald Ducharme, the man who helped make the man-made fishing hole, the guy known around Wallum as the "Fishin' Technician."
- Daily Limit of 4 trout per membership
- Weekly Limit of 12 trout per membership
- Bait Fishing - no release allowed
- Artificial - Release only on single barbless hooks
- Fly Fishing - Release only on barbless hooks
- Must possess a valid RI fishing license
- Must display club buttons when fishing
- Members must fill out the fishing log book before and after fishing regardless of the number of fish caught or the pond used
- Membership includes members and immediate family until their 18th birthday
- The upper pond located behind the skeet field is for fly fishing only.
Note: Please report catching any fish tagged with a WLRGC tag. The tag number, location of your catch, date, time, condition and size of the fish is essential in maintaining the health of our ponds and the stocking levels. Information can be phoned in to the phone number on the tag, hard mailed to Wallum Lake Rod & Gun Club, Attn: Pond Chairman, 200 Brook Road, Harrisville, RI 02830 or delivered in person to the club.
For more information contact:
Wallum Lake Rod & Gun Club ♦ 200 Brook Rd. ♦ Harrisville, RI ♦ Chairman: David Black
♦ 508 922-8999 ♦